This would be a great EASTER dessert cake recipe! I'm sure the kids would love it!
- Prep Time : 20 minutes
- Cook Time : 60 minutes
- Yield : 15
- Preheat oven to 325 deg, generously grease and flour a 12-cup fluted tube pan.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup and level off.
- In small bowl, toss jelly beans with 2 tablespoons of the flour; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat sugar, butter, cream cheese and vanilla extract until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add remaining flour, baking powder and salt; blend well.
- Spoon 1 cup of the batter evenly over bottom of prepared pan. Stir jelly beans into remaining batter, and spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in upright pan for 10 minutes. Invert onto serving platter. Cool completely. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
Confetti and Jelly Bean Cake Recipe
Another cake recipe that is absolutely perfect for a birthday party! With candy confetti sprinkles topping the icing and jelly beans throughout the cake you’ll get a mix of textures with every tasty bite. We use this confetti and jelly bean cake recipe often at our house with four daughters and one son. They all request this cake often, but it never gets old. It helps that I’m a big fan of jelly bellies which is the brand I use when making this cake. Try one tonight and let us know how it turned out!