Frogs Eye Salad Recipe
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water to cool quickly; drain well. Drain juice from pineapple chunks, reserving 1/4 cup.
- In large bowl, add reserved juice, milk, sugar and pudding mix; beat with whisk or electric mixer until well blended, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add pasta to pudding mixture; stir gently. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Add crushed pineapple and chunks, oranges, 2 cups whipped topping, marshmallows and coconut; mix gently and thoroughly.
- Cover; refrigerate until cold. Top with remaining whipping topping. Garnish with cherries.
Called a Salad but it’s definitely a TOP NOTCH Dessert!