- Line an 16" square pan with foil; grease foil
- Mix sugar and milk in a heavy quart saucepan.
- Add butter and bring to a boil over medium heat stirring constantly.
- After bringing to a boil continue to boil mixture vigorously without stirring for five minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the heat.
- Add vanilla and white chocolate chips.
- Stir, then whisk until the chips melt and the fudge mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the almonds and cranberries.
- Spread the fudge in prepared pan.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours or until firm.
- Turn over the pan and peel off the foil.
- Turn over the White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge and cut into 1 inch squares.