Our Apple Crisp Cheesecake Recipe, a creamy delicious cheesecake topped with a crunchy cinnamon heaven!
I don’t know about you, but Apple Crisp Cheesecake is one of my favorite mouth watering desserts. Apple Crisp and Cheesecake just seems like a natural combination and a dessert that will certainly keep your taste buds drooling! With the Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday seasons rapidly approaching, Our Apple Crisp Cheesecake will surely turn heads. Imagine the faces of your family and friends when they see this work of art sitting on the desserts table. Naturally we want you bragging and sharing our recipe. Change up the holiday season and bake an amazing cheesecake that’s sure to bring more praise than you can handle. We baked an apple crisp cheesecake seven years ago for thanksgiving and it’s become a family tradition ever since. After you bake this recipe, please comeback and let us know how it turned out for you!
Other Great Cheesecake Recipes For Your Thanksgiving Feast!
Be advised, this recipe calls for the use of a 6in springform pan. The cheesecake will be less in diameter and slightly thicker. * The apple crisp cheesecake topping measurements have been tripled for those who prefer more topping. If you cover your cheesecake and still prefer more, you can always modify the apple crisp topping measurements on the fly to fit your personal taste.
Before you shop for ingredients, PRINT YOUR FREE COUPONS!
- graham cracker crumbs - 1/2 cup
- quick cooking oats - 1/4 cup
- brown sugar - 4 tsp
- butter - 3 tbsp, melted
- cream cheese, softened - 2 - 8oz pkgs
- packed brown sugar - 1/4 cup
- egg - 1, lightly beaten
- sour cream - 3 tbsp
- ground cinnamon - 1/2 tsp
- ground ginger - 1/8 tsp
- apple, sliced & peeled - 2/3 cup
- all-purpose flour - 3 tbsp
- quick cooking oats - 3 tbsp
- brown sugar - 3 tbsp
- ground cinnamon - 3 tsp
- cold butter - 2 tbsp
- caramel ice cream topping - personal taste
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, oats and brown sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a 6-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray; set aside.
- For filling, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in the sour cream, cinnamon and ginger.
- Pour over crust. Arrange apple slices over filling.
- For topping, combine the flour, oats, brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over apple slices.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate overnight. Just before serving, remove sides of pan.
- Caramel topping may be added to taste just prior to serving. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Enjoy your Apple Crisp Cheesecake and share our recipe!