- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 40 minutes
- Yield : 16
- Preheat oven to 325 deg.
- Mix brownie batter according to package, pour into 9x13in pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 25 mins until top is shiny and center is almost set.
- While brownies are in oven, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended.
- Add sour cream, mix well. Add eggs 1 at a time, mix on low speed after each just until blended.
- Pour over brownie layer in pan.
- Bake for 40 mins or until center is almost set.
- Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen sides then cool and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Melt chocolate squares according to pkg directions, drizzle over cheesecake.
- Refrigerate 15 mins or until chocolate is firm. Enjoy!
Brownie Cheesecake Recipe
This amazing brownie cheesecake recipe is adapted from the Kraft Philidelphia Cream Cheese company! I don’t know about you but I’m guessing since you are reading this recipe that you are like me and a big fan of anything chocolate, especially brownies! I commonly bake brownies for my kids and MYSELF and have recently began using this recipe to combine with my other passion of cheesecakes. This recipe maintains the brownie like texture with the cheesecake like a topping. Give this one a try tonight, you’ll love it! Share and enjoy. Of course, if you decide to bake this recipe we would love to see your work of art and hear your feedback. Come back and let us know what you think.