This recipe has been edited to make your own crust and bake with a springform pan. Feel free to still use a store bought crust if you prefer. The recipe stays the same either way.
Before you shop for ingredients, PRINT YOUR FREE COUPONS!
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 40 minutes
- Yield : 12
- sugar - 1/4 cup
- graham cracker crumbs - 1 1/4 cup
- butter - 1/3 cup melted
- cream cheese, softened - 2- 8oz pkgs
- vanilla - 1/2 tsp
- eggs - 2
- apple juice concentrate - 1/3 cup
- apple - 1, sliced
- peanuts - 1/4 cup, chopped
- caramel ice cream topping - 1/4 cup
- sugar - 1/2 cup
- peanuts - 1/2 cup chopped (optional)
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter, mixing well.
- Press evenly into the bottom and side of a 9-inch springform pan. Chill.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla at medium speed with electric mixer
until well blended.
- Add eggs; mix until blended. Blend in juice concentrate.
- Pour into crust. Bake at 350F, 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Drizzle with topping, sprinkle with chopped peanuts(optional) and top with thinly sliced apples before serving.
*Recipe calls for 1 apple, slice more than 1 to personal taste if desired
An Absolutely Mouth Watering Caramel Apple Cheesecake!
Our Caramel Apple Cheesecake recipe will have your family begging for another slice. Like a caramel apple from the fair, this cheesecake recipe will be a dessert that quickly becomes a family favorite. Caramel apples aren’t typically a treat that is eaten often. Something tells me that after you bake this gem of a cheesecake, you’ll be experiencing that caramel apple taste much more frequently. It doesn’t get much easier to achieve such a great tasting dessert. This cheesecake recipe originally called for a store bought graham cracker crust. We prefer making our own so this recipe has been edited to make your own crust. If your in a hurry or just prefer a store bought crust, feel free and just skip the steps for preparing the crust. This Caramel Apple Cheesecake recipe is one of our holiday recommendations. This would make for a refreshing new addition to any family’s Thanksgiving or Christmas desserts table. Enjoy your Caramel Apple Cheesecake and let us know how it turns out for you.
Please take a moment and PIN this recipe and / or share us on your favorite social media site. Our visitors taking us viral through sharing has created massive viewership of our site and we are tremendously grateful for them doing so.