- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 30 minutes
- Yield : 36
- Heat oven to 350 f.
- Using food processor or zip lock baggy with rolling pin/mallet, finely crush graham crackers.
- Combine graham crackers, melted butter and sugar in a bowl and mix.
- Generously coat the insides of 36 mini muffin cups (preferably foil) with non stick spray.
- Beat cream cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until smooth. Blend in sugar, cocoa, and vanilla. Beat in egg whites, one at a time just until well blended.
- Pour into prepared muffin cups, dividing evenly.
- Drop 1 to 3 chocolate chips (or more depending on personal taste) into each muffin cup, pushing chips into the filling.
- Slowly melt remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake just until set, about 12 to 15 minutes. Let stand in pan for 10 minutes.
- Run a small, narrow spatula between crust and edge of each cup to loosen and remove cheesecake.
- Microwave/Melt caramel topping and pour over cheesecake bites.
- Cool 30 minutes on wire rack.
- Drizzle remaining melted chocolate over cheesecakes, cover and chill.
Coat bottom of cheesecake cups with melted chocolate and allow to harden before adding crust for even more chocolaty goodness! If you alter the recipe in this way, you will need to allow cheesecake bites to cool and refrigerate before removing from cheesecake cup wrapper.
You may also enjoy chopped pecans mixed with caramel topping.
Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake Bites Recipe! These Little guys are great for any occasion and very easy to bake.
Be careful, you can’t eat just one. Very addicting and super easy cheesecake recipe that can include the kiddo’s helping you out. A tall glass of milk, warm chocolaty bites and a movie on the tv! YUM.