From: The Kitchen is the Heart of the Home Cookbook
- cream cheese - 24 ounces softened
- chili powder - 1 1/2 teaspoons
- hot pepper sauce - 1/2 to 1 teaspoon
- eggs - 3
- cooked chicken - 1 cup finely chopped
- green chiles - 1 (4-ounce) can chopped and drained
- chunky salsa - 1/2 cup
- cheddar cheese - 1/2 cup shredded
- green onions - 4 chopped
- tortilla chips - 1 (16-ounce)
- Preheat oven to *325F
- Combine the cream cheese, chili powder, and hot pepper sauce in a large bowl.
- Beat at high speed until creamy, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
- Add the eggs, beating until well blended.
- Stir in the chopped chicken and chile's.
- Spoon into a greased 9-inch spring-form pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until set.
- Cool in the pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Run a sharp knife around the edge of the pan; remove the side.
- Let stand until cool.
- Chill, covered, for 3 hours or longer.
- Arrange the cheesecake on a platter, spread salsa over the top and sprinkle with the shredded cheese and green onions.
- Cut into thin wedges and serve with tortilla chips.