- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 50 minutes
- Yield : 16
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- With electric mixer on medium speed, combine the cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla until well blended. Add the eggs one at a time and blend well after each addition. Blend in the sour cream and pour the mixture over the prepared crust.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes and then decrease the oven temperature to 250 degrees and bake for 30 more minutes.
- Loosen the cake from the edges of the pan with a sharp knife but don't remove the rim.
- Cool to room temperature and then refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
- When ready to serve, remove the rim and spoon the cranberry relish over top of the cake.
The best Cranberry cheesecake recipe I’ve personally baked!
If you love the tart flavor of cranberry and the creaminess of cheesecake you can’t go wrong with this combination. And who can deny how absolutely delicious looking this cheesecake is. There is something about the contrasting colors that just add to the extreme pleasure I get from consuming this cranberry cheesecake. If you have a better recipe that includes cranberries and cheesecakes, PLEASE submit your recipe to us and we will be happy to bake your recipe and add it to our list of best cheesecake recipes. As a child cranberries were always too tart for me, I never really cared for them, funny how your tastes change as you age. So if you have disliked cranberries in the past and it’s been since your childhood since you’ve eaten them, please take a chance and try this recipe and see if it can change your mind.