- Prep Time : 30 minutes
- Cook Time : 1h 10 min
- Yield : 24
- Preheat oven to 325 deg.
- Line 9x13 pan with foil with foil extending over sides.
- Mix wafer crumbs, butter and 3 tbsp sugar, press onto bottom of pan.
- Bake 10 mins.
- Beat creamcheese, 1 cup sugar and flour in large bowl with mixer until well blended.
- Add sour cream, mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended. Stir in dry pudding mix, pour over crust.
- Bake for 1 hour or until center of cheesecake is almost set. Cool completely then refrigerate 4 hours.
- Use the foil extending over sides of pan to lift cheesecake from pan. Discard foil, spread with cool whip and top with your choice of fruit prior to serving. Enjoy!
Slight citrus and fruit twist on a basic cheesecake!
I have not made this one yet, but with Spring season in the air, I’m certainly planing to. Nothing like a good mix of fruits topping a scrumptious cheesecake! This really is a basic cheesecake recipe with lemon pudding added to the mix it gives it just a bit of citrus flavor. I prefer to use cherries, blueberries and strawberries with this delicious fruit topped cheesecake. Hope you enjoy and if you decide to use this recipe please take some pictures and come back and let us know how it turned out!