- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 20 minutes
- Yield : 12
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Insert foil cupcake papers in cupcake baking tin.
- Place one vanilla wafer in each cupcake paper.
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla and mix well, add eggs and beat until smooth.
- Pour cheesecake mixture into muffin tins.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until centers are almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
- Top cheesecake with your choice of delicious toppings. Enjoy!
I just can’t get enough of these Mini Cheesecakes!
We are confident you will fall in love with our Mini Cheesecake recipe. How many times have you craved cheesecake but couldn’t motivate yourself to take the time to bake one? We have your solution. These little guys are great treats for a gathering! Super quick to prepare and make, and perfect little bite size cheesecakes that are just enough to please. Good luck trying to only eat ONE! Use your imagination and top with your favorite topping, be it fruit or your favorite drizzle. You’ll find yourself using this mini cheesecake recipe more often than you expect. The simplicity and little time it takes will have you thinking “why haven’t I made these more often”. Enjoy the recipe.
If you decide to make this cheesecake recipe, please take some pictures and come back and let us know how they turned out. We’d love to hear from you!