This cheesecake recipe is going to be my favorite, I just know it! I love mint chocolate chip ice cream.
- Prep Time : 20 minutes
- Cook Time : 60 minutes
- Yield : 16
- With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Add the condensed milk and beat until smooth. Next beat in the vanilla and one egg at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- In a small bowl, toss 1/2 cup chocolate chips with the flour to coat and stir into the cream cheese mixture. Pour into the prepared pan and spread the remaining chocolate chips over the top.
- Bake one hour or until almost set.
- After removing from the oven, run a sharp knife around the cake edges to loosen but do not remove the rim.
- Cool to room temperature and then chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Remove the rim of the pan before serving.
Ever heard of a mint chocolate chip cheesecake recipe?
Neither had I until I ran across this cheesecake recipe a couple months ago. My husband orders mint chocolate chip every single time we go out for an ice cream treat. So as soon as I showed him this, he’s eyes lit up. I don’t make it often but when I do, you can bet he always gets a bit excited. With a hint of mint and yummy chocolate this is sure to be a crowd pleaser! It does get a bit rich so you likely won’t down more than one slice, but that ONE slice is pure mint chocolate delight. If you have Mint chocolate chip lovers in your home, make their day and surprise them with this recipe. Be sure and come back and give us the details of how it went.