Enjoy our OREO Cheesecake recipe tonight!
A scrumptious cheesecake recipe using them little black and white cookies we all love!
Our OREO Cheesecake Recipe satisfies the tummy! We all remember the commercials for OREO cookies, the twist, licking the sweet cream, and then eating the delicious black cookie! This super easy, baked Oreo cheesecake recipe will have you eating a delicious dessert tonight. What better way to end the evening than with a cold glass of milk and a cookies and cream cheesecake.
Some notes about this Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
This OREO cheesecake recipe calls for 28 crushed OREO cookies for the scrumptious crust. That leaves you with 11 or so OREO cookies remaining to loosely chop and add to cheesecake filling. Some people like to add less to filling and more as a topping. What it really comes down to is your own personal preference. That’s the great thing about cheesecake recipes; we have so much room for our own personal touches without degrading the basic cheesecake recipe.
Doesn’t this Oreo Cheesecake already have your mouth watering?
I thought you’d say YES! My mouth has been watering the whole time I’ve been sitting here writing this post and adding these pictures. So there you have it, a great baked OREO cheesecake recipe that’s very simple and easy to follow! We would love to hear from those of you that choose to use this recipe. We also encourage you to submit your own cheesecake recipe and pictures and if you have a better OREO recipe, feel free to submit your version and we will feature it on our FEATURED page. Happy baking, Share and Enjoy!!!!
- oreo cookies - 1 15.5oz pkg
- butter or margarine - 1/3 cup melted
- cream cheese, softened - 3- 8oz pkgs
- sugar - 3/4 cup
- sour cream - 1 cup
- vanilla - 1 tsp
- eggs - 4
- heat oven to 350°F.
- crush 28 cookies finely; coarsely chop remaining cookies.
- mix crushed cookies with butter; press onto bottom and 2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan.
- beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Stir in chopped cookies. Pour into crust.
- bake 55 min. to 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours.