Before you shop for ingredients, PRINT YOUR FREE COUPONS!
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 45 minutes
- Yield : 12
- Combine cream cheese, egg, 1/3 cup sugar and one teaspoon vanilla. Beat until light and fluffy; spread over bottom of pie shell. Arrange pecans on the cream cheese mixture.
- Mix the remaining eggs, sugar, corn syrup and vanilla, stirring well. Carefully pour over the pecans.
- Bake at 375° degrees for 40 to 45 minutes or until done.
- Allow to cool for 30 mins then refrigerate over night.
- Serve and enjoy your Pecan Pie Cheesecake.
Our Pecan Pie Cheesecake Recipe will quickly win a place at your Thanksgiving and Christmas Desserts Table.
Super simple and quick Pecan Pie Cheesecake recipe is a great tasting treat. Our Pecan Pie cheesecake is a perfect combination of two of my favorite holiday desserts. A delicious cheesecake at any time of year, although especially fitting as a Thanksgiving Dessert. While maybe not a traditional Thanksgiving or Christmas dessert, this recipe is meant to be an easy solution that tastes like you’ve been baking for hours. The creamy cheesecake filling, topped with pecans and a caramelized sauce is a sure winner for even non cheesecake lovers. Don’t let the store bought pie shell or the ease of this Pecan Pie cheesecake recipe scare you. It’s a winner and once you bake this cheesecake you’ll taste exactly why! We encourage you to Pin and Share this recipe to your favorite social media sites. We also would love to hear about your thoughts on this recipe. Thank you for helping us grow.