This Fall favorite- Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe from Betty Crocker can be savored in any season! Happy baking!
Before you shop for ingredients, PRINT YOUR FREE COUPONS!
- Prep Time : 20 minutes
- Cook Time : 1h 30 min
- Yield : 16
- granulated sugar - 2 tbsp
- butter or margarine - 1/2 cup
- graham cracker crumbs - 1 3/4 cups
- all-purpose flour - 1/4 cup
- pumpkin pie spice - 2 tsp
- brandy (if desired) - 2 tbsp
- pumpkin - 1 can -15 oz, NOT pie mix
- cream cheese - 4 - 8oz packages, softened
- packed brown sugar - 1 cup
- granulated sugar - 2/3 cup
- eggs - 5
- Heat oven to 325°F. Grease 9-inch springform pan with shortening. In small bowl, mix cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons granulated sugar and the melted butter.
- Press crumb mixture in bottom of pan. Wrap foil around outside of pan to prevent drips.
- Bake crust 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 5 minutes at room temperature. Refrigerate about 5 minutes or until completely cooled.
- Meanwhile, in another small bowl, mix flour, pumpkin pie spice, brandy and pumpkin; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- Gradually beat in brown sugar and 2/3 cup granulated sugar until smooth.
- On low speed, beat in 1 egg at a time just until blended.
- Gradually beat in pumpkin mixture until smooth.
- Pour filling over crust. Bake 1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour 25 minutes or until set but center of cheesecake still jiggles slightly when moved. Turn oven off; open oven door at least 4 inches. Let cheesecake remain in oven 30 minutes.
- Run knife around edge of pan to loosen cheesecake. Cool in pan on wire rack 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight before serving. To serve, run knife around edge of pan to loosen cheesecake. Carefully remove side of pan before cutting cheesecake. Store covered in refrigerator.
Forget pumpkin pie, let’s eat Pumpkin Cheesecake for Thanksgiving and Holiday desserts this year!
With the Holiday season right around the corner, why not try something new. Our Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe is the perfect addition to any Thanksgiving or Christmas desserts table. Full of pumpkin spice flavor with a touch of brandy, you are sure to wow your friends and family this Holiday season. Sit back and watch in joy as they take that first bite and experience the creamy texture and robust flavor. Trust us, you will be the talk of the night after dessert. This Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe is perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas desserts but don’t you dare hesitate to bake this cheesecake ANY time during ANY season. Now, imagine a cool fall day like today, a freshly baked Pumpkin Cheesecake topped with heaping spoonfuls of whip cream. Pour yourself some fresh hot coffee or a cool glass of milk and enjoy the heavenly satisfaction of your latest creation ! After you bake this Pumpkin cheesecake recipe, please snap a few pics and share your thoughts and results with us.