Great tasting using 7up soda!
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Yield : 12
- graham cracker crumbs - 2 cups
- confectioners' sugar - 1/2 cup
- butter - 1/2 cup, melted
- cinnamon - 1 tsp
- unflavored gelatine - 1 envelope
- 7-up, divided - 1 1/2 cup
- lemon pudding & pie filling - 1 box, NOT INSTANT
- granulated sugar - 6 tbsp
- eggs - 2, beaten
- water - 3/4 cup
- cream cheese, softened - 11 oz
- Soften unflavored gelatine in 1/4 cup 7-Up for 4 minutes.
- In a saucepan combine pie filling, sugar, beaten eggs and water. Blend well. Add 1 1/4 cups 7-Up and bring just to a boil over medium heat stirring constantly; remove from heat. Stir in softened gelatine; cool 3 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup of this warm mixture to softened cream cheese; mash together. Mix together with remaining 7-Up mixture and stir until well blended. Turn into chilled crust and chill for at least 8 hours.
- Remove from pan and add Strawberry Glaze.
- Strawberry Glaze 1/2 cup strawberry jelly, melted Fresh strawberries or unsweetened frozen, thawed whole strawberries. Brush top of chilled cheesecake with melted jelly. Arrange strawberries upright on cake and spoon any remaining melted jelly over them.