My favorite basic cheesecake recipe, doesn't get any simpler!
Before you shop for ingredients, PRINT YOUR FREE COUPONS!
- Prep Time : 20 minutes
- Cook Time : 60 minutes
- Yield : 16
- Preheat Oven at 350°F.
- Make your Graham cracker crumbs by using a food processor or simply place crackers in a plastic bag and crush using a rolling pin.
- Combine Graham Crackers, melted butter and sugar in a bowl and mix.
- Spread in the bottom of a 10" springform pan and up 1 1/2 inch on the side.
- Bake crust in oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and place to the side.
- Preheat Oven at 350°F.
- Using an electric mixer blend soften cream cheese on low speed in a mixing bowl. Use spatula to scrape sides and paddle of mixer. Add sugar slowly, and continue to beat until creamy. You can add more or less to suit your taste.
- Add in eggs one at a time and continue to mix a lowest speed until eggs are incorporated in the batter
- Add in cornstarch and continue to mix.
- Add in vanilla extract and whipped cream and mix until blended.
- Pour the mixture into your crust and use offset spatula to help scoop out the batter.
- Bake for 1 hour or until the top is slightly brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack.
- Place in the refrigerator and allow to set before removing sides.
- Serve and enjoy your Simple Basic Cheesecake Recipe.
A basic cheesecake recipe is all you need!
This is the first basic cheesecake recipe I mastered at home. I remember just 6 years ago, the thought of being able to create a restaurant style cheesecake in my kitchen seemed like a farfetched fairy tale. It wasn’t until I attended culinary school that I learned just how simple it is to create an amazing basic cheesecake! This recipe doesn’t require any special out of the norm ingredients, ok well cornstarch isn’t always included in a cheesecake but most of us have that in our pantry. The great thing about this recipe is that it’s perfect with or without toppings. Some of us truly appreciate the rich creamy heaven that’s derived from a pure, basic cheesecake recipe. No fancy toppings, no outlandish drizzle, just delicious yummy cheesecake! However, you can’t go wrong if you prefer a topping, we just don’t include one for this cheesecake recipe. Let your imagination run wild, or not, either way, every great cheesecake begins with a basic cheesecake recipe. We would love some feedback concerning this recipe. Do you have a simple or basic recipe that we don’t have? If so, please share with us and tell your story. We would greatly appreciate if you would take a quick second and PIN this simple basic cheesecake recipe and/or share it with your Facebook or any other social media account! Word of mouth through social media has allowed our site to take off beyond our expectations.